Sunday, 24 August 2014

Automatic Writing #13


'It’s all changed again - from darkness to light, from sorrow to harmony and back again. Moods and phases, fleeting, transient and shifting masks, faces and fingers, bones snapping honed and wise. 

Waiting and questioning my wisdom and words, my blues and whites that fall from the nearest falling stars. Changed and warped, change is brewing gathering in the winds. Though they may appear still and silent lacking in lustre and intellect, it is written on every leaf, every small feather that crosses our paths.

And you cannot be told to find interest in others. Your own hands and face are far more vivid, living in the now knowing your own skin and every knoll like a tree like a landscape - like a pattern in fast flowing water. Visions and magic swirling together and carried away before we have a chance to grasp - before we even know.'



It's well past time that I shared some more automatic writing - the last time was back in June! I wrote this in November last year and thought it was too nice and intriguing not to share so I hope you enjoy it :) 

I don't have any writing news to report, it's all very quiet out there - I've noticed this happens most Augusts, I wonder if it's a school holidays' thing?

Anyway I am planning a productive week (starting with this blog post lol). I am going to take the age old writers' advice and write something everyday, writing as much as I can in a week and see where it takes me! I don't usually write this way and always thought I'd just write rubbish if I had to write 'something' everyday, but we will see. One reason for this is that I haven't been writing much this summer and want to get out of that rut and the other is that Carl has gone to Ripon in North Yorkshire for a whole week with his job so besides time with Mum after she's been to work I'll have plenty of alone time when she is in bed (I am a definite night owl) lol I am really gonna miss him though, I think another reason is to distract myself :( 

I'll let you all know how my week of writing madness goes on 1st September for New Writing of the Month. 



Hope you all have a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend. 








No comments:

Post a Comment