Friday, 14 December 2012

Review of 'Silver Threads' on Little Library Muse


Another great review of 'Silver Threads' by Latoya Hudson of Little Library Muse.

This one came out of the blue! I emailed her way back in September and asked if she would be interested in reviewing 'Silver Threads' for her blog. How it usually works is if they reply saying 'Yes' I send a free PDF copy. Latoya must have bought 'Silver Threads', because I didn't know anything until a few days ago when she emailed me and said the review would be live today. So thank you so much Latoya for the lovely review and for buying :)


'I think the author did a wonderful job expressing different moments and emotions in these poems. She has a way of making the words visually transpose into these little "threads" of inner thought.'


You can see the whole review on Little Library Muse, with the poem 'Expectations' - which I think must have been one of her favourites from 'Silver Threads'

What a great way to end the week. Have a great weekend everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Once again Jade, I pop by and more good news. Another brilliant review. I wouldn't have expected anything less as you have done some great work. I am also now going to take a look at what Latoya said. Well done, and continue to create excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rum

      Thank you again for your lovely compliments. I sometimes think that people might get a bit bored of all the 'good news' but I think if it all fell to pieces (fingers'crossed that never happens) I don't think I would broadcast it to the world anyway! lol

      Thanks again for stopping by and reading :)

      Jade x

      Delete