Monday, 24 December 2012

A Very Merry Christmas to all my Readers


'The sparkle will soon return to the air, the breath of mortals will soon be visible to all and winter will hold us all in her awe, too beautiful to describe.'

Hello and a very Merry Christmas to one and all! Just one more sleep and we can all open those beautifully wrapped presents, that have been tempting us for days :) We have a silver and red theme this year so all our presents are in red wrapping paper and look very festive.


I hope you like the quote above. It is from some recent automatic writing and I hope you all like the photo of Fluff our cat. This is from last Christmas, she is being very patient as I put decorations around her to get a good photo. Please excuse her dirty nose! lol She is a pig and goes head first into her food.

However you celebrate I hope you all have a happy, joyous, festive day tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment