Monday, 22 October 2012

Love and Colour




The centre of the universe

         is love and colour,

 never has it been

              anything more

                         or less.










Hello everyone, Happy Monday :) Just a bit of a short post today. I thought I'd share with you a quote from a piece of automatic writing and a photograph of mine too. I hope you like the photo, though I'm not much of a photographer - I thought it was pretty good. My favourite flowers are roses and sunflowers and if I remember right this single rose was from a bouquet Carl bought me. Nothing much is happening at the minute, I am concentrating more on my writing. I have written more of 'Trees' and I love where it is going. I also have an ambitious plan for New Poem of the Month for November - it's so new I haven't written it yet! It's going to be inspired by an anime music video and I'll include the video with the post, I hope you all enjoy it coz I'm quite excited by it :)

4 comments:

  1. I love your center of the universe. That is how I see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shawn,

      Thank you so much for your lovely comment, I'm really glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jade,

    I am nominating you in my Liebster Blog Award. Check it out here: http://poeticthoughtsbycathriona-poetry.blogspot.com.es/search/label/The%20Liebster%20Blog%20Award#.UImNwm918rA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathriona

      Thank you so much for the nomination, I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. I am still unsure what exactly the Blog Award is all about or what I have to do now and I don't know 11 blogs/bloggers to tag as my nominees :(

      Delete