Sunday, 19 August 2012

Another 5 Star Review of 'Silver Threads'




The lovely Nicki J Markus, the Australian book blogger that I spoke of in an earlier post has written a review of 'Silver Threads' that is bursting at the seams with praise! I wish you could all see the big smile on my face.


You can read the full review on her blog, it's also available on Good Reads. Below is a little excerpt from it ~


'Kennedy's grasp of the English language is stunning as she weaves beautiful, evocative images in the space of a few short lines.'


All of this praise for 'Silver Threads' is swelling my ego! lol but in a good way! I am finally starting to believe that people really do love my poetry, it's not just my family being biased because they love me :) 

I hope you all enjoy the review and have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment