Monday, 9 July 2012

First glowing review for 'Silver Threads'

'Silver Threads' has made its first appearance into the world of book reviews and the report has come back glowing! 

My first poetry collection has been reviewed on the blog Cafe Reads, which is written by the lovely Amy Pollard, who I met on the website Blogcatalog.com. She is a student living in America and is obviously a huge literature addict and this passion and love shines through in all her reviews. 


Here is part of her review of 'Silver Threads' ~

'The accessibility of the poems, along with Kennedy's impressive grasp of the English language, makes Silver Threads truly a pleasure to read. I highly recommend this poetry collection'


See the whole review here - Review of Silver Threads and please check out the rest of her blog. It's a must for book lovers everywhere.


She gave 'Silver Threads' a 9/10! This review made my day, especially since I had a rejection email this weekend from a ezine I submitted to and had bad news about a flash fiction piece I had submitted to a competition elsewhere. So thank you from the bottom of my heart Amy and I also hope this entices more people to check out the 'pleasure' that is 'Silver Threads'


A very happy Monday to everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! To learn more go visit my blog http://bookforya.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erleen,
      Thank you for the nomination, I don't understand what exactly it is lol I'll look it up :)
      Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog as well.

      Delete