Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Silver Threads is in the Top 100!


This is a quick delighted blog update to say that Silver Threads is now in the Amazon top 100 selling poetry ebooks!! It's number 43 at the moment, it was number 38 a while ago (though Amazon is updated hourly) I am so ecstatically happy!

I am going to have a drink soon to celebrate and even though this might be short lived, as I said the top 100 changes frequently - I was there! I was on that list and no one can take that away from me. I feel like this is a huge achievement for me.

I want to thank everyone who has bought Silver Threads from the bottom of my heart! and also everyone that has supported me. I am still amazed that I write what people want to read, I hope that in some way my poetry has touched you. :)



Thank you, thank you x 

2 comments:

  1. hey, good for you!
    You write well....have a drink for the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Thank you for your lovely comment, we did have a good celebrate :)
      I went on your blog, it's nice to meet another poet. I enjoyed reading your poetry and especially liked Aphrodisiac.

      Delete